Thursday, December 11, 2008

fish platter

Here we go.... again

I am back on the island. The trip home went very well. I accomplished some very important things... namely bowling, visiting some rather nice cats, and eating a lot of pie. So much so, that i was forced to join a gym upon my return. The rest of the trip was just tedious details.

..... nooo. im kidding. im reallly glad i got to see everyone that i did. It went by entirely too fast. I wish I could have spent more time just lounging. Hopefully the next visit will be in warmer weather. wouldnt that be novel?

But back to reality as they say. (As if Washington is some parallel universe in my mind where reality does not exist.) Its hard to come home from vacation... even if it is a sunny island place. Its kind of like being pushed into a revolving door when your not quite ready. You just fly inbetween doors, pause to try to figure out why you were so forcibly pushed into this spot, and in an instant get hit from behind with an oncoming glass door panel. If you're not already moving at the pace of life.... its a harsh mistress.

I got to come back to 6 days in a row of work. With no breaks. But I suppose it will end up for my benefit because I am inevitably going to be broke from missing 3 weeks of work.



OOH! and for those who I havent told... yes.... my car FINALLY sold. Only took a year and 4 months. I think thats a new record. So thats a big relief. Also, I now have a computer. So yay for that. I can check email and whatnot. As my first duty on this new machine... I will grace you all with some photos from my trip. You may or may not recognize these events....
Until next time... im out.









No comments:

Post a Comment