Monday, October 22, 2007

May I recommend the fish...

A day at the beach with cnube.
Long days at work usually end with naps on the beach. Cnube came down today as well. I think we have the same lounging schedule. I have a theory on why Cnube seems to sniff around the ground and stares out at sea each day. No one seems to know who he belongs to. So I think that his master was swallowed up by the sea at this very location where he found out he really could breathe under water, met a mermaid, and forgot all about poor old Cnube. So each day Cnube comes back to the last place he left his master hoping to find him returning with souvenirs from the deep.
Makes sense if you ask me. Well we were both pretty tuckered out so we took naps. The sea must have had indigestion today because it was awfully unsettled. Too scary for ol' Cnube to stand around in. Unlike his master, he knows his limits.


Spent some time Saturday in Wailea in front of the Grand where Brooke is occupied popping pimples and scrubbing faces. (on clients of course) This was an alone day. Which is good. The water felt extra warm. I made a new friend at the beach that night. A little black and white kitty that followed me around as though we were long last pals. Or maybe it was more interested in my sushi. Either way, I always enjoy the company of little creatures on the beach. And it seems that Hawaii is loaded with them, because I am never without a cronie wherever I seem to go.
Anyhow.. here's some pictures from that day.



end transmission.
..thupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment